Project / Support Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 29, 2021, 01:30: AM
Home Help Search Login Register
D-Web Web Site Creator D - Web Web Site Creator On-line HTML Editor No Programming knowledge required. Web Global Net PayPal-Cart Shopping Cart System PayPal - Kart Shopping Cart System for E-Commerce over the internet, that's easy to use. Web Global Net Newsletter Manager Newsletter Manager On-line Newsletter Creator with Email Subscriber Management.
Ring Central Discount
Web Global Net Web Application & Web Development Project Center  |  Product Support  |  D-Web Web Site Creator & Content Management System  |  Topic: Page order change 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Page order change  (Read 9804 times)
admin
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 06:32: PM »

Sorry I was out for a few days - we've upgraded your page edit page and you now have a Menu Sort order field. When adding a page if you don't know the next menu order # just enter something like 1000 or 1001 you can then reorder the menus in the page listing area.

You'll need to go through each page and make sure each Menu Sort Field has  different # and then go and reorder the menus in the Page Listing area.

We also have added a Jump to Page drop down menu so instead of having to go to the Page list page to change pages you want to edit you can now jump to the page you want to edit - you can also use this when you want to add a new page as well.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:33: PM by Web Global Net » Report to moderator   Logged
coachdenz
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 08:27: PM »

I'm unable to change my menu order list ? Can you help?
Thanks Roll Eyes
Dennis Denz
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 11:56: AM »

Hi

Not sure what you mean by page order reset - if you mean change the order of the menu you have the ability to do that by change each pages menu sort field if you're still having a issue let us know and we'll take a look
coachdenz
« on: May 23, 2009, 05:56: PM »

Hello,

Could I get our page order reset? lombardfalcons.info

Thanks
Dennis
Pages: [1] Go Up Send this topic Print 
Web Global Net Web Application & Web Development Project Center  |  Product Support  |  D-Web Web Site Creator & Content Management System  |  Topic: Page order change « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length