Project / Support Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2021, 02:48: PM
Home Help Search Login Register
D-Web Web Site Creator D - Web Web Site Creator On-line HTML Editor No Programming knowledge required. Web Global Net PayPal-Cart Shopping Cart System PayPal - Kart Shopping Cart System for E-Commerce over the internet, that's easy to use. Web Global Net Newsletter Manager Newsletter Manager On-line Newsletter Creator with Email Subscriber Management.
Ring Central Discount
Web Global Net Web Application & Web Development Project Center  |  Product Support  |  D-Web Web Site Creator & Content Management System  |  D-Web User Support  |  Topic: Formatting problems 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Formatting problems  (Read 7099 times)
admin
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 12:04: PM »

We looked at your site and made some minor changes to show you what needs to be done - you'll have to edit the rest. The problem with your pages is you've used to many styling tags for the same sections and have multiple fonts and styling tags assigned to the same areas of text.

Read here to learn about the tags and how they work:

http://www.webglobalnet.net/help/dwebhelp/general/Tag_Selectors.php

You will need to remove the extra tags so you can reformat the sections again.

You can remove extra tags by clicking on the the tag itself in the properties inspector and then clicking the remove tag link - you may have to do this multiple times if multiple tags have been assigned to specific areas. Generally the browser will read the first tag it encounters and ignore the others assigned to the same areas.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:06: PM by Web Global Net » Report to moderator   Logged
jennifer okorn
« on: March 06, 2008, 04:46: AM »

On our FAQ page for cheerleading.  There are sections that I can not align to the left and sections that I can not change color.

On our FAQ page for football, there are sections that I can not get out of bold and sections that I can not align to the left.

It also is messing up when I am trying to update.  I'll be working on an edit and all the sudden the screen disappears and I am left with nothing.

Please go in and fix as soon as possible.  We have a lot to update.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:05: PM by Web Global Net » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Send this topic Print 
Web Global Net Web Application & Web Development Project Center  |  Product Support  |  D-Web Web Site Creator & Content Management System  |  D-Web User Support  |  Topic: Formatting problems « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length