Project / Support Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 23, 2022, 09:41: PM
Home Help Search Login Register
D-Web Web Site Creator D - Web Web Site Creator On-line HTML Editor No Programming knowledge required. Web Global Net PayPal-Cart Shopping Cart System PayPal - Kart Shopping Cart System for E-Commerce over the internet, that's easy to use. Web Global Net Newsletter Manager Newsletter Manager On-line Newsletter Creator with Email Subscriber Management.
Ring Central Discount
Web Global Net Web Application & Web Development Project Center  |  Product Support  |  D-Web Web Site Creator & Content Management System  |  Topic: Java Script 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Java Script  (Read 15987 times)
Wolverines
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 07:52: PM »

problem solved - thank you very much
Report to moderator   Logged
admin
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 12:44: PM »

try it now some how the permissions file got screwed up you should be able to access the posting now

http://webglobalnet.net/support/index.php/topic,2046.0.html
Wolverines
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 10:27: PM »

When I try to read link it tells me that posting is either missing or off limits to me.
admin
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 01:57: PM »

re; google calendar please read this posting

http://webglobalnet.net/support/index.php/topic,2046.0.html
Wolverines
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 04:19: PM »

I looked again and the Firefox ver is actually 3.0.13, but I am downloading the new ver right now.  On one of my pages I have a table and I tried to link the html code from google calendar.
admin
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 04:07: PM »

You have an extremely old version of Firefox which currently at 3.5 I think. Try uploading or updating your firefox. THe message you are getting regarding the javascript what are you trying to do when that occurs.

At this time the D-Web does not have a calendar function
Wolverines
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 04:02: PM »

I am currently running Firefox 1.9.0.13 and this is the message "Your browser does not appear to support JavaScript, but this page needs to use JavaScript to display correctly."  I looked through the tools menu and have the "enable java script" and "enable java" boxes checked in "options""general".  Does Dweb have a calendar function i can use?
admin
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 10:32: AM »

check in your browser preferences or tools area to make sure it is turned on - if you can't see something for that you most likley need to update your browser to a more current version. I would recommend downloading Firefox as IE stinks.
Wolverines
« on: September 03, 2009, 08:30: AM »

I'm trying to embed Google calendar onto our website and got the message that my browser does not support java script.  how can I get past this?
Pages: [1] Go Up Send this topic Print 
Web Global Net Web Application & Web Development Project Center  |  Product Support  |  D-Web Web Site Creator & Content Management System  |  Topic: Java Script « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length