Project / Support Center
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 23, 2022, 09:51: PM
Home Help Search Login Register
D-Web Web Site Creator D - Web Web Site Creator On-line HTML Editor No Programming knowledge required. Web Global Net PayPal-Cart Shopping Cart System PayPal - Kart Shopping Cart System for E-Commerce over the internet, that's easy to use. Web Global Net Newsletter Manager Newsletter Manager On-line Newsletter Creator with Email Subscriber Management.
Ring Central Discount
Web Global Net Web Application & Web Development Project Center  |  Product Support  |  D-Web Web Site Creator & Content Management System  |  Topic: Page list order? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Page list order?  (Read 11167 times)
admin
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 02:08: AM »

Make sure in the page edit that you are adding a #  to the Menu Sort order field
Report to moderator   Logged
Wolverines
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 01:53: AM »

Although it did work at first, I now cannot change my pagelist order anymore. any suggestions?
admin
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 12:17: PM »

We have corrected the problem and you can now re-order the Menu display order from the Page List by clicking on the up or down arrow under the Order Column. MAKE SURE ONCE YOU CHANGE THE ORDER TO CLICK THE SAVE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE ORDER COLUMN which appears once you move the order of a page.

You'll have to go and do this to set the menu order as you want them to appear as we had to reset the order you had them in, in order to correct the issue.

We also added a Menu Display Order field on the Page edit so you can also set them there as well but it is most likely easier to visually do this on the page listing page.

We also set it up so that 25 pages show in the page list instead of the 10 only as previously set up.

You'll also notice that when you update a page that instead of returning to the page list the page now returns to the page you are editing in case you need to change something you just did.
Wolverines
« on: November 02, 2008, 04:49: AM »

I'm trying to change my page list order and can't get it to work. any suggestions?
Pages: [1] Go Up Send this topic Print 
Web Global Net Web Application & Web Development Project Center  |  Product Support  |  D-Web Web Site Creator & Content Management System  |  Topic: Page list order? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length